Tuesday 14 February 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - Grave Witch


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

As I turned the doorknob a chill crawled down my neck. The ghost? I spun around. The ghost stood directly behind me, but I caught only a glimmer of his shape before he vanished again.
(page 48, Grave Witch by Kalayna Price)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great teaser! I LOVED this one and am definitely checking it out - thank you for sharing! :)

LM Preston said...

Loved the teaser since it made me want to read more.

Melliane said...

I love this book and the second one, I would be curious to see your review about it. I hope you'll like it as much as I do.