Tuesday 28 February 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - The Mortal Bone


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The next time I opened my eyes, I was in a bed.
With demons, and my husband.
(page 56, The Mortal Bone by Marjorie M. Liu)

3 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh, I've loved this series so far. I can't wait until I get some time to get into this one...it's here on my shelf. ;) Thank you for the teaser!

M.A.D. said...

lol ... I about choked on my soda when I read that teaser line :D

So many yummy books to catch up on!

Melliane said...

I've only read the first book but it was very interesting. I hope you'll enjoy this one too! I really need to read the second.